Terms & conditions
Motor Driving in the treacherous Ladakh & Spiti region is dangerous especially on narrow roads with an uncertain weather conditions. The tour service is conducted for agile and fit travelers only, who are ready to accept any challenge come what may. The travelers are requested to bring few copies of identity proof along with passport size photographs for permits.
Travelers are required to maintain decorum of discipline while they are travelling with us. Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited while driving. We do not tolerate racism of any sort, in case we see your involvement in racism directly or indirectly, your services shall be terminated on immediate effect with zero refunds.
Terms and conditions for Tour
You have a contract with Wild Triumph once your booking of services has been confirmed.
To book a service, minimum deposit of 30% of the total tour package or 500 US Dollars is to be paid by the traveler. Any booking made within 30 days of the tour has to be made in full.
Rest of the amount is to be paid by the traveler 30 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
Note: Terms and conditions for group bookings are separate and will depend on case to case basis.
Mode of Payment
We accept bank transfers (RTGS / NEFT), Cash, Cheque, Demand Drafts, Visa Cards.
Remittance charges, if any, by the remitting bank will be borne by payer.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
In case of cancellation of tour service due to unavoidable circumstances Wild Triumph should be informed formally via mail.
- Before 60 days- 10% of total package cost.
- Between 59 days to 30 days- 20% of total package cost.
- 30 days or less- No Refunds shall be made.
Note: Refunds will be not made after the commencement of tour on any condition.
- Valid Identity proof (Passport)
- 4 Photographs (For permits)
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Emergency contact number
- Motorbikes come with third party insurances, any damage done will be borne by the traveler.
- Traveler will be riding the motorcycle on his or her own responsibility. We are not accountable for any loss, injury or accidental death.